Domaine Larue Saint-Aubin BlancRegular price $49.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
In 1946, Guy Larue founded his family’s estate in the small hamlet of Gamay, in Saint-Aubin, located just behind the famed Montrachet and Chevalier-Montrachet slope. Much like its neighbor Chassagne-Montrachet to the south, Saint-Aubin was historically known for red wine, though the Larues have specialized in the great white crus of Saint-Aubin. In 1976, Guy’s son Denis assumed the reins of Domaine Larue and was joined by his brother, Didier, in 1982. In 2006, Denis’s son Bruno joined the Domaine, thus continuing the family’s winemaking lineage.
The family's 2019 Saint-Aubin is simply breathtaking. Showing more like a Puligny Montrachet, this ample, layered, and complex white flows with classic notes of fresh apple, pear, white flowers, mineral, and baking spice. Full-bodied and intense, it is still a highly energetic White Burgundy.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.