Domaine Gerard Fiou SancerreRegular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Domaine Gerard Fiou is a small, family-run estate in the eastern part of Sancerre. Fiou is one of just a handful of producers here, and the soils here are super flinty (silex) and the vines are quite old (60+ years old). This combination of well-drained soils and old vines gives Fiou's wines an intense mineral expression.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Organic