Domaine du Prieure Bourgogne Hautes-Cotes de BeauneRegular price $27.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The estate’s 2019 Hautes-Cotes de Beaune comes a single parcel of Pinot Noir planted back in 1981. This southeast facing vineyard is located at the highest elevation deep in the village of Savigny les Beaune. Old vines combined with the cooler nature of this site yielded a beautiful, highly nuanced, and perfectly balanced wine in the hot and sunny 2019 vintage.
This is a wine that is characterized by perfect ripeness of fruit balanced by zesty acidity. With a nice mix of red and dark berries combined with more complex notes of damp earth, woodsy spice, and forest floor, this medium-bodied effort offers immediate gratification. That means drink it now, like tonight!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.