Saturday, June 24th from 2-5 pm – For our next Super Saturday Wine Tasting, it’s a Summer Wine Showcase with Sara Helmkamp and Aldo Morales of Advintage Distributing! Help us welcome the summer season with a big tasting starring 10 awesome wines from all parts of the globe. Just $5 to try all of the wines or it’s free if you’re a Grape Nut!
Lynn and I recently headed south to Charleston to pay a visit to one of our favorite suppliers, distributors, and importers. Advintage Distributing was started in 2003 by the passionate Henri Gabriel, a super cool dude who loves wine just as much as I do. He has truly built a very special portfolio of wines, and he treated us to a wonderful tasting at their temperature controlled, state of the art warehouse. I returned to Asheville pumped about the new wines I tasted, and I can’t wait to share them with you. We’ll be pouring quite the smorgasbord of wines — from crisp summer whites and an epic dry rosé to one of the best Cotes du Rhone deals of all time, this promises to be one of the best tastings of the summer. Oh yeah, we’re also pouring a really special treat in the form of Wine #10 — it’s one of California’s top names in Red Zinfandel…….trust me, you don’t want to miss this tasting!
Get your summer off to a good start with a tasting featuring some of my top new finds of the season! Check out the list below, and I think you’ll agree that this is an adventurous and epic tasting that is not to be missed. Stop by, taste, learn, stock up and save big on a bevy of perfect summer wines. No RSVP is required and you do not have to be a Grape Nut to attend — just pay $5 before you begin the tasting and have a great time.
Save big on all of the tasting wines! Mix any 3 of them and save 10%, mix any 6 and save 15%, or mix any 12 and save 20%!
1. 2016 Jean Perrier et Fils Jacquere “Cuvée” Gastronomie” (Savoie, France)
2. 2016 Massone Gavi “Vigneto Masera” (Piemonte, Italy)
3. 2015 Single Post Riesling (Mosel, Germany)
4. 2013 Elyse L’Ingenue White Blend (Sierra Foothills, California)
5. 2016 Domaine Montrose Rosé (Languedoc, France)
6. 2015 Soldier’s Block Shiraz (Langhorne Creek, Australia)
7. 2016 Domaine de Chantepierre Cotes du Rhone Rouge (Southern Rhone Valley, France)
8. 2015 M. Chapoutier Bila-Haut Cotes du Roussillon Villages Rouge (Roussillon, France)
9. 2014 Bench Cabernet Sauvignon (Knights Valley, California)
10. Surprise Wine – It’s epic, it’s one of California’s top names in Zinfandel, and we’re pouring it. That’s all we’re saying.