Join us this Friday for a “545” wine tasting where you get to try 5 wines for $5! This week, we’re going to focus on wines that we feel over deliver in a big way. Low to moderately priced and absolutely delicious, these are the types of wines we’ve built our business on. We’ll start with a delicious white blend from South Africa made by one of the country’s rising stars before we sample a Central Coast (California) Chardonnay from a perennial favorite. From there, we’ll jump into some red wines starting with a fragrant Pinot Noir from coastal Chile followed by an out of the ordinary, 90 point rated Rioja that goes for less than $12! We’ll cap it all off with a big, rich, smooth Syrah from one of California’s Rhone Rangers. Get your week end off to a good start and stop by anytime between 4 and 7 to sample some of the good stuff.
$5/person…..Free for Grape Nuts
Prices range from $11 to $26
1. 2012 A.A. Badenhorst The Curator (Swartland, South Africa)
2. 2010 Melville Chardonnay (Santa Rita Hills, California)
3. 2011 Tacora Pinot Noir Reserva (Limari Valley, Chile)
4. 2011 Rio Madre Rioja (Rioja, Spain)
5. 2011 Andrew Murray Syrah Tous les Jours (Santa Ynez Valley, California)
Purchase any 6+ bottles of the tasting wines and receive a 15% discount.