If you think TW only deals in high-end wines, think again! The new Table Wine Extreme Value Six-Pack comes to you at just $54.99 NET! This package deal includes 3 whites and 3 reds guaranteed to please the pickiest of palates.
Talk about a great deal. Do the math and you’ll quickly discover that’s less than 10 bucks per bottle, and I promise you these are all “Josh-Approved.” Need honest and tasty wines for “Tuesday night sipping?” Need wines that will make you look like a wine buying all-star to take to a party? We got you covered!
Please note that the special sale pricing only applies when you buy 1 bottle of each of the featured wines below. On Sale Through New Year’s Eve 2020!
Curbside Pickup Only — No in-store shopping. Use the contact form at the bottom of this post or call us at 828.505.8588 to place your order today.
1. 2019 Mannara Pinot Grigio (Sicily, Italy) – This comes from a high quality cooperative with vineyards located in the cooler southwestern part of Sicily. Fermented entirely in stainless steel, it’s clean and crisp yet ripe and fragrant. It is dry and offers up a nice mix of apple, pear, peach, and light floral nuances. A great party wine!
2. 2019 Nespoli Campodora Albana Secco (Emilia-Romagna, Italy) – Whenever I do a sampler six-pack, I like to include lesser-known wines and grapes that over-deliver. This is one of those. From the high quality Poderi Nespoli estate, this is made entirely with the indigenous Albana grape, one rarely seen outside of Emilia-Romagna. Clean, fresh, and floral on the nose, this one offers up bright notes of mixed citrus, nectarine, lemon zest, and honeysuckle. It makes for a great all-around fish and seafood wine.
3. 2019 Excelsior Chardonnay (Robertson, South Africa) – Excelsior gets my vote as the top Chardonnay value in the world. From a family-run estate in the more inland, warmer vineyards of Robertson, this drinks like a $20 California Chardonnay. Very lightly oaked and possessing great balance between ripe and creamy fruit and bright and zesty acidity, it’s not surprising it’s our #1 selling wine.
4. 2018 Don Ramon Tinto (Campo de Borja, Spain) – Red wine doesn’t get much more real and honest! The Don Ramon Tinto comes from Bodegas Aragonesas, one of the great value producers of Spain, and it blends 75% Garnacha with 25% Tempranillo. Aged for 3 months in American oak, the resulting wine is soft, supple, spicy, and abundant with ripe red fruits. For those who like smooth reds like Pinot Noir, you’ll love this one.
5. 2018 Altitude Cotes du Roussillon Rouge (Languedoc/Roussillon, France) – This is a new wine to the store, and I predict it’s going to become a go-to for many of our long-time shoppers. 50% Grenache, 25% Syrah, and 25% Carignan, this could easily pass for a $15+ Cotes du Rhone. Deeply colored and packed with flavors of dark cherry, plum, white pepper, and anise, it’s got plenty of body yet remains supple and easy drinking. Great for simple sipping and great for classic comfort meals like bbq, burgers, and pizza.
6. 2016 Vecchia Torre Salice Salentino (Puglia, Italy) – Here’s another lesser known red that will make many jump with joy. From the dry and sunny vineyards of Puglia, in the heel of Italy’s boot, this blend of Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera is a glass of pure pleasure. Packed with plum, baked cherry and pie spice notes, but still 100% dry, this full bodied red is an extreme value and one that punches way above its weight class. For fans of Old Vine Zins, you’ll love this one.
Owner/Operator at Table Wine