Mont Gravet Carignan Vieilles VignesRegular price $9.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Mont Gravet Carignan is a beautiful cherry red in color and has a suggestion of black cherries and raspberries on the nose. It is rich in fruit flavors but fresh and easy-drinking. Also, very good when serve slightly chilled. The perfect barbeque wine but great with grilled vegetables, pasta, beef stews and other red meats.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Carignan grapes
- Other wines from Languedoc-Roussillon or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Farming Practices: Conventional