Minkowitsch Riesling de ViteRegular price $24.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Martin and Blandine Minkowitsch and their children run this admirably traditional estate in the village of Mannersdorf, in the Weinviertel region of Austria. They farm their vineyards organically, even though they don't have certification, and Martin uses a massive 200-year-old wooden basket press to crush all the fruit grown on his 11-hectare farm bordering Slovakia. Their wines are remarkable and rarely seen outside of Austria.
Their Riesling is produced from 50+ year old vines, and it is fermented completely dry. Showcasing ripe but zesty notes of apricot, honeysuckle, orange blossom, pineapple, and citrus zest, this is a world-class wine at a great price.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Riesling grapes
- Other wines from Weinviertel or Austria
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.