Our curated Extreme Value Six-Pack takes the guesswork out of buying quality, value-driven wines perfect for spring. This package deal is just $59.99 NET and includes 2 whites, a dry rose, and 3 reds perfect for all occasions.
Need wines that will make you look good in front of your friends without breaking the bank? We got you covered. Our extreme value six-packs come with 2 different whites, 1 dry rose, and 3 different reds. All of the wines are tasty, honest, and “Josh-approved,” and all are ideal for for meals or casual sipping.
Please note that the special sale pricing only applies when you buy 1 bottle of each of the featured wines below. Deal pricing is good through May 8, 2021.
Curbside Pickup Only — No in-store shopping. Use the contact form at the bottom of this post or call us at 828.505.8588 to place your order today.
1. 2019 Quinta da Raza Vinho Verde (Vinho Verde, Portugal) – Located in Portugal’s northern Vinho Verde region, Quinta da Raza is a family-run operation, and this is one of the finest value versions of this wine I’ve ever encountered. “This quinta is located near Celorico de Basto, in the hills above the Tamega River, inland from the sea and close to the border with Vila Real. That might account for the fruit richness of this wine’s flavors, pineapple and litchi just edging toward ripeness. It’s clean and fragrant, with enough weight to the blend— arinto, azal and trajadura—to pour it with grilled chicken.” – Wine & Spirits – 90 points – Best Buy
2. 2019 Vallevo Chardonnay ‘Terre di Chieti’ (Abruzzo, Italy) – Whenever someone says they don’t like Chardonnay, I make them try a bottle of this. Why? Because not all Chardonnay is buttery and oaky. In fact, when fermented in stainless steel, Chardonnay can be just as bright and refreshing as Sauvignon Blanc. And that is exactly what you get here, a wine laced with lively notes of apple, pear, citrus, and white flowers. Medium-bodied and zesty, this would taste great with grilled salmon and sugar snap peas.
3. 2020 Vallevo Rosato (Abruzzo, Italy) – I love the wines from this high quality Italian cooperative so much that I featured two of them in this edition of our Value Six Pack. Vallevo’s Rosato is a blend of Montepulciano and Merlot fermented in stainless steel. Pale pink in color yet intense in flavor, this one offers up notes of tart strawberry, lime, and green herbs. A delicious “porch pounder,” it would also taste great with sushi/sashimi.
4. 2019 Cantina Sant’Evasio Barbera d’Asti (Piemonte, Italy) – This is one of my go-to reds for, and it’s a perfect “Tuesday night wine.” I’ve had it with food (pizza, burgers, bbq), and it shines, but I’ve also had it without food, and I’m equally pleased. Pure, medium-bodied, and super smooth, this one lights up the palate with flavors of ripe black cherry, plum, and spice notes.
5. 2018 Domaine Vetriccie Île de Beauté Rouge (Corsica, France) – This exotic little red from Corsica will appeal to those who love Cotes du Rhone(s). A blend of Corsican native grapes Nielluccio and Sciaccarellu, with Merlot and Syrah in supporting roles, this bright and open-knit wine flows with notes of ripe cherry, kirsch, white pepper, and smoky herb. Perfect for just about anything off the grill, it’s also delicious on its own.
6. 2020 2 Copas Red Blend (Mendoza, Argentina) – A blend of Malbec and Tempranillo, this seamless and round red blend offers a ton of quality for the money. Simple, pure, and honest, this one exhibits aromas and flavors of ripe plum, dark cherry, dark chocolate and spice. Soft, supple, and fine-grained, this would taste great with barbecued chicken or marinated or burgers off the grill.
To order, use the contact form below or call us at 828.505.8588.
Owner, Operator, Wine Monger
Table Wine Asheville