Saturday, November 30th from 2-5 pm – We’re dedicating this Saturday and every Saturday in December to delicious Christmas and holiday wines. Between now and the end of the year, you have the chance to try before you buy 25+ different wines guaranteed to make this holiday season more festive than ever.
The fun starts this Saturday, and you’re invited to sample an all-star lineup of wines from all parts of the globe!
Asheville’s Best Free Wine Tasting – Just stop by – we’ve got plenty of free parking.
All of the featured tasting wines are being offered at 20% off by the bottle on tasting day!
We’re feeling mighty jolly at Table Wine, and one thing is for certain. The wine will be flowing every Saturday through the end of the year. With Christmas and the holiday season upon us, it’s time to break out the good stuff. I’m talking about highly rated wines from small, family owned and operated wineries. And I’m also talking about wines perfect for holiday parties, feasts, and gift giving. Whether you need top-shelf stuff for wine lover in your life or value-priced options for large gatherings, we’re here to help. Stop by this Saturday and let us do just that! Taste, learn, and save big every Saturday at Table Wine.
1. 2018 Bayten Sauvignon Blanc (Constantia, South Africa) – To this palate, Bayten is one of the best South African Sauvignon Blancs out there and one of the great Sauvignon Blanc values in the world. Super zesty and intense, this one offer up exotic notes of passion fruit, lime, green herbs and pepper.
2. 2017 El Enemigo Chardonnay (Mendoza, Argentina) – This brilliant and stylish Chardonnay from Alejandro Vigil and Adrianna Catena has scored 98 point two years in a row! With gorgeous notes of spiced pear and apple complimented by more complex notes of hazelnut and almond, this tastes like Meursault meets the Russian River Valley.
3. 2018 Borgo Moncalvo Dolcetto (Piemonte, Italy) – Tiny family estate, certified organic, old vines, and less than $12/bottle? Yep, this has quickly caught on as a customer and staff favorite. Super fresh and chuggable, this cherry and cranberry flavored wine will make a lot of folks happy.
4. 2016 Raptor Ridge ‘Barrel Select’ Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley, Oregon) – Raptor Ridge Pinot is back and it’s better than ever. A consistent candidate for Oregon’s top Pinot Noir value, the 2016 doesn’t disappoint. Rated 93 points by James Suckling and 91 points by Wine Spectator, this one delivers silky and complex aromas and flavors of red berries, baking spices, and more. YUM!
5. Surprise Wine – We’ll end, like we always do, with a surprise wine. This will be a new one for many of you. Come early because we’ll only open one bottle of this one.
Owner/Operator at Table Wine