While this wine hails from the Vinho Verde region of Northern Portugal, it is unlike any Vinho Verde any member of Team Table Wine has ever tried. Much richer and fuller-flavored than the mass-produced wines most of us are familiar with, we were blown away when we tried it a couple of weeks ago. You will be too!
- Crafted by the young and talented Ricardo Sarrazola of Portugal Boutique Winery, this comes from old vineyards just a couple of kilometers from the Atlantic.
- It will introduce you to the joys of Portugal's native Loureiro grape, one of Northern Portugal's most prized grapes.
- With deep and ripe aromas and flavors of ripe apple, baked apricot, honeysuckle, and thyme, it is weighty and beautifully textured on the palate.
- At just 12.5% ABV, you can drink more than a glass without getting woozy :)
- Enjoy this bright and delightful white wine with Thai and Indian curries, some of our tinned sardines, or just sip away without food!
On Deal Through February 24, 2024:
Buy a Solid Six-Pack or More: $14.99/bottle
Anything Less: $17.99/bottle ($19.99 regular price)
We will apply any applicable discounts once we receive your order. We will then send you a follow-up email with your new total and instructions for payment.