If you think TW only deals in high-end wines, think again! The all new Table Wine Extreme Value Six-Pack comes to you at just $54.99 NET! This package deal includes 2 whites and 4 reds guaranteed to please the pickiest of palates.
Talk about a great deal. Do the math and you’ll quickly discover that’s less than 10 bucks per bottle, and I promise you these are all “Josh-Approved.” Need honest and tasty wines for “Tuesday night sipping?” Need wines that will make you look like a wine buying all-star to take to a party? We got you covered!
Please note that the special sale pricing only applies when you buy 1 bottle of each of the featured wines below. Deal pricing is good through March 20th, 2021.
Curbside Pickup Only — No in-store shopping. Use the contact form at the bottom of this post or call us at 828.505.8588 to place your order today.
1. 2019 Poderi del Nespoli Pagadebit (Emilia-Romagna, Italy) – This is another fantastic white wine value from the fine folks at Nespoli. Pagadebit literally translates to “pay the bills,” and the main grape here is Bombino Bianco, a resilient and productive one that farmers can count on year in and year out to pay their bills. The finished wine also contains 15% Sauvignon Blanc and fermentation is done entirely in stainless steel. The resulting wine is fresh, crisp, clean, and delightful. Think Pinot Grigio meets Sauvignon Blanc!
2. 2019 Scarpetta Veloce Bianco (Puglia, Italy) – Ex-French Laundry sommelier Bobby Stuckey crafted this delightful blend of Chardonnay and Falanghina originally to be served in American Airline’s Admiral Club. Then Covid-19 hit, and with folks not travelling as much, our distributor offered it up to us. All tank fermented, this one is fresh and aromatic with notes of ripe citrus, orange blossom, pear, and apple. A great “house white,” it also pairs beautifully with all range of poultry and seafood dishes.
3. NV Trevini Sangiovese ‘Rubicone’ (Emilia-Romagna, Italy) – A good, fruit forward, and fresh Italian red is a must-have to wash down pizza or pasta with red sauce, and the Trevini Sangiovese is perfect for just that. This simple yet charming, stainless steel fermented red is light to medium-bodied and packed with notes of ripe cherry, strawberry, and zesty acids. If tannin is not your friend, you’ll love this one.
4. 2019 Chateau d’Oupia Les Heretiques Rouge (Languedoc, France) – For a great introduction to natural wine, it’s hard to beat the Les Heretiques. A juicy, spicy, and earthy blend of 90% Carignan and 10% Syrah, this tastes like Southern France in a glass. Sun-baked berries, pepper, and Provencal herbs all make an appearance in this rustic and hearty red. Great by itself, it’s also awesome with burgers, stews, or bbq.
5. 2019 Bodegas Filon Garnacha (Calatayud, Spain) – A good bottle of Garnacha is Spain’s answer to French Cotes du Rhone, and the version from Filon is hard to beat. Full-bodied, plump, and seamless, this one glides across the palate with flavors of ripe blueberry, blackberry, mocha, and white pepper. Bold enough to pair with grilled meats and winter stews, it’s also great with traditional Mexican dishes like chicken mole.
6. 2019 Barbanera Ser Passo (Tuscany, Italy) – Many of our customers refer to this one as a “Baby Super Tuscan,” and for good reason. This blend of Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon is full bodied yet plush with notes of ripe cherry/black cherry and hints of vanilla and toasty oak. Ideal as a “fireside red,” it’s also great served with lasagna, herb rubbed pork tenderloin, or filet mignon.
Owner/Operator at Table Wine