Saturday, March 25th from 2-5pm — Spring has sprung and we invite you to stop by the store (directions here) for a wine tasting featuring some wines perfect for spring time sipping. Come taste a bevy of wines from all parts of the globe that are guaranteed to making your sunny spring days even better. Just $5/person — free for Grape Nuts!
Grape Nuts unite as your membership just got better! If you don’t know what we’re talking about, click here to read more about Table Wine’s VIP Wine Club or ask us about Grape Nuts the next time you’re in. Membership has its privileges and becoming a Grape Nut entitles you to a number of perks for a small fee. One of the major bonuses of becoming a Grape Nut is the new Super Saturday Wine Tasting series. These big, themed tastings take place the last Saturday of each month and will give you the chance to taste more and better wines than typically offered at our free weekend tastings. With a Grape Nuts membership running just $25 for 12 months, all you have to do is attend 5 Super Saturdays to recoup your original investment.
This is a great opportunity to sample and stock up on some perfect wines for the warmer weather. Stop by the store any time between 2-5pm to try a wide selection of whites and reds from all parts of the globe that are brought to us by our friends at Mutual Distributing. From affordable “porch and patio friendly” reds and whites to more grandiose wines ideal for the grilling season, this is a tremendous opportunity to taste, learn, save and stock up on some high quality Italian wines. No RSVP is required and you do not have to be a Grape Nut to attend — just pay $5 before you begin the tasting and have a great time.
Save big on all of the tasting wines! Mix any 3 of them and save 10%, mix any 6 and save 15%, or mix any 12 and save 20%!
1. Belle Provencale Luberon Blanc (Southern France)
2. Argiolas “Costamolino” Vermentino (Sardinia, Italy)
3. Matchbook “The Arsonist” Chardonnay (Dunnigan Hills, California)
4. Domaine Pichot Vouvray “Le Peu de la Moriette” (Loire Valley, France)
5. Belle Provencale Ventoux Rouge (Southern France)
6. Pietra Santa Sangiovese (Cienega Valley, California)
7. Matchbook “The Arsonist” Red Blend (Dunnigan Hills, California)
8. Ben Marco Expresivo Red Blend (Mendoza, Argentina)