Come by Table Wine on Friday, March 30 to sample 5 wines for $5 or for free if you’re a Grape Nut. We’re excited that the store is fully stocked with a bunch of new wines, and we’re even more excited to share them with all of you. Come “try before you buy” 5 great wines all from family owned and operated wineries – we always throw in at least one “big” (aka more expensive) wine for these tastings, so it’s a great deal.
These tastings are informal, so just drop by anytime between 4 and 7 p.m. this Friday. We guarantee you it is the best way to get your week end off to a great start! Here’s the lineup:
1. Domaine du Pas St. Martin Saumur Blanc, France
2. Cooper Mountain Pinot Gris Reserve Willamette Valley, Oregon
3. Cooper Hill Pinot Noir Willamette Valley, Oregon
4. Leese Fitch Cabernet Sauvignon California
5. Chateau Tour-Saint Bonnet Medoc, Bordeaux, France