Saturday, July 29th from 2-5 pm – For our next Super Saturday Wine Tasting, we’re pouring 10 classic wines of the Euro-Zone with Ryan Brazell and Kate Stamps of Rise Over Run Wine! This is one of our favorite new distributors/importers, and we invite you to stop by and check out a bunch of new arrivals from France, Spain, Austria and Germany. Just $5 to try all ten wines or free if you’re a Grape Nut!
“Near Master of Wine” and Asheville native Ryan Brazell started Rise Over Run just a couple of months ago, and we are huge fans. Simply put, this guy has an incredible palate, and the wines he has selected are some of the most exciting we’ve tasted all summer. After extensive travels throughout Europe, Ryan and Kate have put together a wonderful portfolio of wines from small growers and producers. We’re super excited to share them with you. We’ll pour you wines from all over the Euro-Zone, but we’ll focus on the classics………..with a couple of weirdly wonderful wines as well. From incredible Albarino and Gruner Veltliner to sensual Pinot Noir and boisterous Bandol Rouge, this is a tasting you don’t want to miss.
Sample a bevy of summer-appropriate whites, rosés and reds for a paltry fee and stock up on some wines perfect for cookouts and beach trips. Prices range from $10 to $40, so there’s a wine for every palate and budget here folks. Check out the list below, and I think you’ll agree that this is an adventurous and epic tasting that is not to be missed. Stop by, taste, learn, stock up and save big on a bunch of awesome wines. No RSVP is required and you do not have to be a Grape Nut to attend — just pay $5 before you begin the tasting and have a great time.
Save big on all of the tasting wines! Mix any 3 of them and save 10%, mix any 6 and save 15%, or mix any 12 and save 20%!
1. 2015 Coing de Sevre Muscadet Sevre et Maine Sur Lie (Loire Valley, France)
2. 2015 La Belle Vigne Cotes de Gascogne Blanc (Southwest, France
3. 2015 Hermann Moser Gruner Veltliner (Kremstal, Austria)
4. 2015 Bodegas Y Vinedo Attis “Xion” Albarino (Rias Baixas, Spain)
5. 2016 Chateau Coussin “Le Rosé de S” (Provence, France)
6. 2016 J. Mourat Coleccion Rouge (Loire Valley, France)
7. 2014 Ludi Neiss Spatburgunder (Pfalz, Germany)
8. 2015 Domaine des Homs L’Amandier (Languedoc, France)
9. 2013 Castro Ventosa Mencia “El Castro de Valtuille” (Bierzo, Spain)
10. 2011 Domaine Suffrene Bandol Rouge