Join us this Friday, November 22nd as we pour some of the finest Beaujolais available in these parts! The wines of France’s Beaujolais region are some of the most delicious and fun to drink in all of the world, and we’re going to prove this to you this Friday! These wines come in many different shapes, sizes and colors, and we’re going to give you a chance to try a wide range of Beaujolais. We’ll start with a deliciously crisp and bright white Beaujolais (100% Chardonnay) before moving on to two juicy, low tannin Beaujolais Nouveaux (100% Gamay) from the newest harvest. Last, but not least, we’ll let you sample some riper, more powerful and structured Cru Beaujolais (also Gamay based) from a few top producers. These wines love turkey, ham, and all of the fixins’, but they also taste great while you’re waiting for the food to hit the table.
Join us this Friday as we pour you nothing but Beaujolais and talk to you about the wines, the region, and why they work so well with Thanksgiving dinner. $5/person to taste 6 wines……….Free for Grape Nuts
1. 2011 Domaine Dupueble Beaujolais Blanc
2. 2013 Domaine du Vissoux Pierre-Marie Chermette Beaujolais Nouveau
3. 2013 Domaine du Vissoux Pierre-Marie Chermette Beaujolais Nouveau Vieilles Vignes
4. 2012 Clos de la Roilette Fleurie
5. 2010 Domaine Cheveau Saint Amour “Les Champs Grilles”
6. 2010 Dominique Piron Morgon “Domaine de la Chanaise”