Join us on Saturday, December 13th any time between 2 and 5 p.m. for our annual free Open House Holiday Wine Tasting. Brian Bouressa and Mike Bell from Mutual Distributing will join us to pour 12 different wines from their extensive portfolio including some festive sparkling wines, some great value-priced reds and whites for your holiday parties, and a couple of premium wines that would make great gifts for the wine lover in your life . The tasting is free to the public and all of the tasting wines will be on sale at 10% off by the bottle, 15% off if you mix any six of them, and 20% off if you mix any 12 or more of them. It’s the perfect time to taste, learn and save on wines that are guaranteed to make this holiday season the best ever.
1. 2008 Juve Y Camps Cava Brut Nature: One of the best sparkling wine values on the planet.
2. NV Louis Roederer Brut Sparkling: This famous Champagne house also makes some of the best California sparkling wines. This one is rich, toasty, and very fine.
3. 2012 Schlumberger Pinot Blanc: Alsatian Pinot Blanc doesn’t get much better!
4. 2012 Matchbook Chardonnay “The Arsonist”: Like Rombauer? Try this stellar value that just scored 90 points in The Wine Advocate.
5. 2013 Venge Spettro: We all know that Venge makes incredible reds, but they also make some fun and fantastic whites like this one. A blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Vermentino and Viognier, this is exotic, aromatic and beautifully textured.
6. 2012 Moillard Cotes du Rhone “Les Violettes”: This is just pure, delicious, comfort wine.
7. 2009 Pietra Santa Sangiovese: Yes, California Sangiovese can be great! This drinks a lot like a Super Tuscan, but sells for less than $20.
8. 2012 Fabre Montmayou Malbec Reserva: This is one of the top Malbec values in the world, and we’re not kidding.
9. 2012 Shatter Grenache: Like Orin Swift wines? This is made by owner/winemaker Dave Phinney from vineyards in Southern France. It’s a real WOW wine.
10. 2012 Seven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon: This Washington State veteran producer has knocked it out of the park with their 2012 Cabernet. 90+ points in every wine publication that matters and very deserving.
11. 2011 Rosenblum Zinfandel “Rockpile Vineyard”: This is just absolutely decadent Zinfandel and our price is the best in the country!
12. 2012 Snowden Cabernet Sauvignon “The Ranch”: There’s nothing quite like getting the chance to try a superstar, hard to find, highly rated Napa Cab. This stuff is pure class and pedigree.