I’d like to give you more of a lesson here on how altitude effects the “attitude” of a wine, but I’m going to save that for the night of the tasting. As with all of our seated tastings, bread and cheese will be available for you to cleanse your palate, but it’s always a good idea to have a little something to eat before you get here. We’ll get started promptly at 7:00, so please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes early so you can get some palate cleansers and find your seats. All wines in the tasting will be offered at “severe” pre-sale discounts, so this is a great chance to stock up on some incredible wines.
To reserve your spot, please call us at 828.505.8588 or email us to pre-pay. If you email us, please include a telephone number where we can reach you to confirm your reservation. Last but not least, due to our advanced planning needs for these types of tastings, we are only able to offer refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tasting.
All wines will be offered at 10% off by the bottle, 20% off if you mix any six tasting wines and 25% off if you mix any twelve tasting wines.
1. 2012 Colterenzio Pinot Bianco
Alto Adige, Italy
2. Masion Agricole D & D Petite Arvine
Valle d’Aosta, Italy
3. 2012 Crios de Susana Balbo Torrontes
4. 2011 Domaine Eden Pinot Noir
Santa Cruz Mountains, California
5. 2012 Fabre Montmayou Malbec Reserve
6. 2011 BenMarco Cabernet Sauvignon
7. 2011 Seven Hills “Ciel du Cheval Vineyard” Red Blend
Red Mountain, Washington
8. 2005 Livernano Chianti Classico Riserva