Asheville wine lovers unite! When John O’Shea from Juice Wine Purveyors comes to Table Wine, he doesn’t kid around! He brings us some of the finest, small production, hard-to-get wines from California and he’s packing some serious heat this week. He’ll join us this Friday, November 16 from 4 to 7, and you’re invited to join in the fun. It’s just $5 to taste seven super tasty wines or it’s free if you’re a Grape Nut!
From one of the hottest Chardonnays being made in California to exceptional Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir to otherworldly, 94 point rated Meritage, this is a tasting you really don’t want to miss. Join us this Friday to “winedown” and get your week end off to a fine start.
Prices range from $20 to $45
1. 2010 Lioco Chardonnay Sonoma County
90 points – Stephen Tanzer
2. 2011 Max Ferd Richter Riesling “Mulheimer Sonnenlay”
91 points – Wine Enthusiast
3. 2011 Bench Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
Josh Highly Recommends!
4. 2010 Bench Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley
Fruit comes entirely from a vineyard that used to supply to Jordan!
5. 2010 Round Pond Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Made by one of Napa’s top guys – Thomas Brown! He’s the same guy who makes Schrader wines, some of the hottest, hardest to get and most expensive wine currently coming out of California.
6. 2009 Blackbird Arise Proprietary Red
94 points – Wine Enthusiast
7. 2009 Orin Swift Zinfandel “Saldo”
Super ripe, super rich, super delish!