Our next Super Saturday Wine Tasting features an epic lineup of French and Spanish wines from importer Eric Solomon! Many of you know and love Eric’s selections and we’ll be breaking out some old favorites as well as some new favorites. Just $5/person to sample 10 wines — free for Grape Nuts.
Charlotte-based importer Eric Solomon is one of the best in the business. His French and Spanish wines always garner high marks from The Wine Advocate as well as other trade periodicals (see below) and they are quite deserving of the praise. Join us for an extensive tasting guided by Mike Kolker and Peg Laurita of Freedom Beverage, the North Carolina distributor of Eric’s wines. They’ll pour you some incredible values along with some more “choice” selections from some of the warmer and sunnier parts of France and Spain. From crisp and aromatic Verdejo and Grenache Blanc to rich and spicy Monastrell and Garnacha, we’re pouring some serious heat for this tasting.
For fans of lush, polished, and distinctive European wines, this is one of the best wine tastings of the summer. Prices range from $12 to $30+ on the wines — there’s something for every palate and every budget! Check out the lineup below, and I think you’ll agree that this is an impressive lineup. And at just $5 to try all 10 wines, it’s a great deal! Oh yeah, all of the tasting wines will be aggressively discounted. Stop by, taste, learn, stock up and save big on a bunch of awesome wines. No RSVP is required – all you have to do is stop by, grab a glass and a tasting/sales sheet, and have a good time.
Save big on all of the tasting wines! Mix any 3 of them and save 10%, mix any 6 and save 15%, or mix any 12 and save 20%!
1. 2015 Herencia Altes Garnatxa Blanca (Terra Alta, Spain) – 89 points The Wine Advocate
2. Menade Verdejo (Rueda, Spain)
3. 2016 Domaine Lafage Cote Est (Roussillon, France) – 88 points The Wine Advocate
4. 2015 Domaine Lafage Novellum Chardonnay (Roussillon, France) – 90 points The Wine Advocate
5. 2015 Domaine Lafage Cuvée Centenaire (Roussillon, France) – 92 points The Wine Advocate
6. 2015 Herencia Altes Garnatxa Negre (Terra Alta, Spain)
7. 2015 Casa Castillo Monastrell (Jumilla, Spain) – 90 points The Wine Advocate
8. 2014 Domaine Lafage Narassa (Roussillon, France) – 93 points The Wine Advocate
9. 2015 Chateau Saint-Roch Kerbuccio Maury Sec (Roussillon, France) – 94 points The Wine Advocate
10. 2013 Saint Jean du Barroux L’Argile (Ventoux, France) – 92 points The Wine Advocate