Elk Cove is one of Oregon’s oldest and most respected producers and we are excited to host a special, seated tasting of their finest wines. National Sales Manager Todd Stewart will be on hand on Thursday, November 1 from 7-9 p.m. to present the wines and answer any questions you might have about them. We can take 28 for this intimate, educational and fun event where you will get to sample nine of the estate’s wines. The cost to attend is $15/person 0r $12 if you’re a Grape Nut and RSVP and pre-payment are required please.
Light palate cleansers will be offered as well. Call us at 828.505.8588 to reserve your spot. Here are the wines you will get to try. Keep in mind that all of these would make great accompaniments to your Thanksgiving dinners!
1. 2010 Riesling Willamette Valley
2. 2011 Pinot Blanc Willamette Valley
3. 2011 Pinot Gris Willamette Valley
4. 2010 Pinot Noir Willamette Valley
5. 2010 Pinot Noir Willamette Valley “Mt. Richmond”
6. 2010 Pinot Noir “Five Mountain”
7. 2010 Pinot Noir “Roosevelt”
8. 2010 Syrah Rogue Valley
9. 2008 Ultima Dessert Wine