Saturday, November 10th from 2-5pm – Join us for our Annual Thanksgiving Wine Tasting featuring ten perfect Thanksgiving wines! Our friends Jeff Kellogg and Robert Novick from Kellogg Selections join us to pour a bunch of turkey, ham, and family friendly wines.
Asheville’s Best Thanksgiving Wine Tasting – Just stop by – we’ve got plenty of free parking.
For me, Thanksgiving is the ultimate food and wine holiday. The classic feast, with all of its diverse dishes and flavors, lends itself to all sorts of wine pairings. From zesty whites and sparkling wines to elegant Pinots and rich and spicy reds, there are lots of options. And Jeff and Robert will be packing some seriously delicious wine in all of those categories.
Our Thanksgiving Wine Tasting is free to the public and all of the wines will be discounted 20% off by the bottle! Whether you need special wines for that delicious meal or simple, value priced wines to keep the family happy and peaceful, we’ve got you covered. It’s the perfect time to taste, learn and save on wines that are guaranteed to make this Thanksgiving the best ever.
All of the featured tasting wines are being offered at 20% off by the bottle on tasting day!
1. NV Sartarelli Brut Spumante (Marche, Italy)
Prosecco-like, sparkling Verdicchio from one of the finest estates in the region.
2. 2017 Villa Alpini Pinot Grigio (Friuli, Italy)
Rich, broad, textured Pinot Grigio with tons of peach, pear and spice notes.
3. 2015 Birichino Malvasia Bianco (Monterey County, California)
Super aromatic, floral and fresh Malvasia from old vines in Monterey County. Quintessential Thanksgiving white!
4. 2017 Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko/Athiri (Santorini, Greece)
Greece’s answer to high-class, French Chablis. Dry, yet full-bodied, with powerful citrus oil, white flowers, and mineral. YUM!
5. 2017 Lieu-Dit Rose of Pinot Noir (Santa Ynez Valley, California)
Dry, yet creamy and textured rose from one of California’s up and comers. Delightful dry rose!!
6. 2017 Clusel-Roch Traboules Coteaux du Lyonnais (Northern Rhone, France)
Glorious, red-fruited, refreshing Gamay from just outside of Lyon.
7. Surprise Wine (Various Regions, California)
You’ll have to stop by to find out what this one is!
8. 2016 Lingua Franca Pinot Noir AVNI (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
One of Oregon’s top new producers! Silky, sensual, sensational Pinot Noir that loves the Turkey Day feast.
9. 2016 Andrew Will Involuntary Commitment (Columbia Valley, Washington)
For those who prefer a slightly bigger, more structured red, this Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Merlot blend from one of Washington’s top producers will do the trick.
10. 2016 Reeve Wines Sangiovese (Sonoma County, California)
From one of Sonoma’s top, rising star producers, this super-limited production Sangiovese was brought in just for us and just for this tasting. Get ready to have your mind blown.
11. 2013 Domaine de la Terre Rouge Syrah “Les Cotes de l’Ouest” (Sierra Foothills, California)
Who says you can’t drink perfectly aged, elegant Syrah with the classic feast. Not me! A great way to end things and a terrific value as well!!
Owner/Operator at Table Wine